Thread: Woodcroft Games: Caber Toss
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2024, 05:52 PM   #13 (permalink)
Kolyander

Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
Fourth Year
x12
Default The beautiful Raven! <3
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post

Maybe.

Just maybe Olivia was coming to terms with things. It didn’t mean the topic of her fellow Quidditch player wasn’t a sore one for her. And that there were times when she took her hatred out on him when they were involved in a match together. But one thing was for sure: Liv was not as bitter as she first was when the relationships had started. This was indeed a huge moment for her.

Ooh, her little Hufflepuff was being mouthy! Liv loved it! It made her grin broadly. “Oh yeah? You sure about that?” It was important to engage in friendly banter when in a relationship, or so she had decided after she began dating this incredibly stunning young woman. Might Liv add that the dress flattered Keigh even further? “Okay, I can do that. But first I need to strategise.” Liv made her way to the game, following Keigh’s lead. “I think I might gather more momentum if the combination of the two spells are used… hmm.” She tapped her chin thoughtfully, eyeing the girlfriend. “How about we each take one of the spell options and see if one works better than the other or if they’re both just as good?”
Keighley knew how big of a deal this was. How long it had taken Livvy to get as far as she had come already. Even agreeing to be in the same place as Charlie willingly wouldn't have happened a few years ago. As for what went down on the Quidditch pitch, this blonde knew all about that! And just for the record, no she didn't approve of it.

Mm, perhaps just a smidge. Small in size, like herself. "Not really but I'll give it my best shot!" Keigh laughed, smiling widely at the girlfriend. Ahem, excuse her? If this dress was flattering... what about the one Liv was wearing? They made a stunning pair the two of them this afternoon. Perhaps they should dress up more often, simply for the fun of it. "Strategies, hmm? Really aiming to go all out to beat me, aren't you?" The former Hufflepuff joked, turning her blue eyes onto the gorgeous lady at her side. "That sounds good to me. I don't mind which spell I give a try." This was really all about having a good time and making lasting memories together.

You are Bread!
Kolyander is offline   Reply With Quote