Thread: Ilvermorny: Gymnasium
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2024, 03:49 PM   #38 (permalink)
Kolyander

Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
Fourth Year
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Okay, okay, okay. So Hunter did have him there. Being at the same University did sound rather nice. It would be okay if they didn't have the same classes, they could still study and do their homework together. They still had a few more years before they really needed to decide where they wanted to go.

"Well it's not my fault.. you're the one that made it this cold." Zi replied, grinning innocently and while trying hard not to roll his eyes or laugh at that very poor intimation of himself. "I don't sound like that." For a guy that spent so much time with him, one would think he could imitate him better. "No, but this is. I'm starving!" Now he laughed, nudging Hunter lightly with his elbow. "Sure, sure. Hotdogs are fine with me." Of course they would grab hotdogs to eat, like most always. This was normal for them. Nope, no need for the Healer. As long as his cheek wasn't touched at all, Zi was perfectly fine.

You are Bread!
Kolyander is offline   Reply With Quote