Thread: Woodcroft Games: Tug-o-War
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2024, 09:12 AM   #16 (permalink)
Kimothy

Moke

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Astrid Grimaldi
Slytherin
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nikita Vitvinina-Grahn
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year
x12
Default "peasants vs. queens" LMAO we see you, Sage XD
Kimothée Chalamet • The UWU Agenda • Once Baby, Now Trouble • All Growed Up

Text Cut: Fyn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lottiepot View Post
Of course he wouldn’t be rude to Yukie, there were very few that would see the other side of his personality which meant it took an extra special type of person to tick him off to that extreme. Most of the time he was laid back and carefree and very much so fluent in sarcasm but it was never that serious. “You’ve never given me a reason to. But I’d love to hear how you’d plan on achieving that though” he laughed. He appreciated the compliment, he felt a bit of a twit to be honest but it was nice to hear that his ‘efforts’ (if you could call it that) had been awarded. “You should see Joseph, his hair is.. incredible.” It had slightly taken his breath away when he saw his Viking braids framing his model-like features.

..but don’t tell anyone he’d said that, he’d been labeled a sap enough already.

If there was any excuse to take a drum, Fynley was going to snatch it up. It had been a last minute decision to busk for cash at the event. Whether it was actually allowed he hadn’t checked but really who was going to stop them from entertaining a crowd? “I swear I’m not trying to hide from anyone, I even work in Diagon.” It wouldn’t be difficult to find him, he barely left the vicinity. “I’d say my door is always open but you might want to check in first.” He couldn’t guarantee his partner would appreciate the unannounced interruption. “You have an anti-owl spell?” Or just one to clean up their mess? If it wasn’t completely obvious, Fynn was NOT a creature person even if J’s cat had somehow wormed her way onto his lap and into his heart.

…ugh. Maybe there WAS some validity in those sap allegations.

Except when there was confetti littering his hair and some school student giving him a look for attempting to discard it. “Rainbow confetti doesn’t go with the look.” he grumbled, which was probably more of an excuse for his displeasure for he didn’t often care much about his appearance. He stopped shaking his head just long enough for Yukie to discard a few pieces from his curls. “Yeah, I remember. Wanna take them on?” he nodded towards the other pair with the sassy environmentalist.

Okay, so that was fair. Yukie simply supposed that there were some people who couldn't keep up with her major moments of extroversion and physicality, and that would be valid of them as well. Yukie had gotten better with boundaries, something she'd learned from that patient boyfriend of hers. "I don't really plan on it. Are surprise attacks for forced piggyback rides a big no to you?" This Hufflepuff was a fan of them. Maggie used to give her plenty of them back when they were still students. "Yeah, really? Well, I might just, if I bump into him today." She hadn't seen Moe's twin here at Hogsmeade yet, but she was bound to see more familiar faces. And if Fyn's presence today wasn't already an indicator that Joseph was here, then Yukie didn't know what was.

Also, Fyn need not fret about what the babiest Rasting thought about those sap allegations. He's met her. This is Yukie Selina Rasting, a certified sap herself.

Neither was she going to stop him from offering them free entertainment with his drum. Maybe after the game? "Oh, Fynley Ellis, I know you're not. Did leaving Hogwarts finally turn you into such a drama queen?" She had to quip, okay! "Also, I'm a lovely house guest. Or flat guest. I don't just show up without warning." And if she were to be honest, she'd probably prefer meeting up with Fyn in one of the shops in Diagon Alley instead of his shared flat with Joseph, unless she'd been especially invited. A matter of respect and all. "Not an anti-owl charm. Just for the mess, so they don't 'desecrate' your poor patio. Leave the birds alone, Fyn." His words!

As for the confetti and his costume, Yukie put on a thinky face. "I dunno. I think it adds some much needed colour," she said after finally picking out the last piece of confetti from his curls and, with that, she nonverbally vanished the confetti with a wave of her wand. See? Gone now! The 'sassy environmentalist' (again, his words!) had valid concerns, anyway. "Only if they're okay with it. Want to ask them?" Yukie playfully nudged him.

___________________________________And the whole wide world is whistling...
Kimothy is offline   Reply With Quote