Thread: Woodcroft Games: Picnic Area
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2024, 09:27 PM   #21 (permalink)
Harron Peasley
Dark Force Defense League

Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Reuben Albert Darcy-Stemp
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Billie Love Stemp
Gryffindor
Third Year
x3
Sarah thinks I'm cute | Shan's safe space.

SPOILER!!: bronny
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post
It was true that the last time they had tried to study together, it hadn't gone entirely as planned. But Bronwen would be remiss to say she didn't have the best time. It was weird, in a way. She had learned nothing about charms or potions or transfiguration that day, but she did learn a lot about Reuben, and that was quite nice actually. So when he suggested they try practicing the summoning charm together sometime, Bon smiled, "Yeah?" She was clearly delighted by the idea. "I'd love that actually." Even if they didn't ever get to practicing it. She wouldn't mind that either.

"It's a date," she winked, so pleased with herself for being so clever. See? She could be clever too, it wasn't just a trait reserved for Cyprien. Though, she wouldn't feel very clever once she learned what the barrel roll actually was ... but for now, she was happily oblivious too.

Because weirdly? Like ~sooooooo weirdly. She was having so much fun with Reuben just like this. Like, she wouldn't be mad if they never got to playing any of the games. In fact, she was having the absolute time of her life, swaying and spinning and laughing with him. As she twirled beneath his arms, she found herself blushing in response to his sweet words. "Reuben." asdfgjkl. He always said the kindest things. "Do you say that to every girl?" There was a second question too, but that one she chose not to voice.

When Bronwen agreed, Reubens already wide grin stretched wider. It almost looked comical, but he didn't realise that. "Perfect, I was hoping you'd say that," he managed through that smile. Actually, her response had been beyond what he'd hoped - hence the stupid grin, but he'd hold onto the enthusiasm anyway. She'd love to.

If he were the type to swoon, he'd be doin' it right then.

And if they didn't actually get any better at their summoning charms? Well, he was pretty sure that their study session would be time well spent.

Reuben couldn't help but chuckle lightly. "Does that mean we have two dates in one day?" he couldn't help but ask. "Not that I'd be complaining, of course." He'd be happy to squeeze as many dates into one day as he could. As many dates with her, of course! Because whilst he was dating other people, right here, right now, he's focus was wholly taken up by Bronwen Grimaldi. Which, given he didn't have a lot of brain power to focus, wasn't necessarily as great as he thought it was.

She had the prettiest blush, Reuben thought, wondering if she knew. Surely she did, though - girls who looked like she did were aware of it, he was sure. "I can honestly say I have never said that to a girl- to anyone before." It was the truth, too! The candle thing, specifically, anyway. Compliments generally? Well, it was hard not to compliment the people of Hogwarts, of course.

⇀ Standing now, calling all the people here to see the show_____________________________
Calling for my demons now to let me go ↽

Harron Peasley is offline   Reply With Quote