View Single Post
Old 06-21-2024, 05:16 AM   #39 (permalink)
Chelliephone

Fanfiction Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mandrake Beery
Slytherin
Third Year
Anashti l Brat Pack l Sally & Dr. Finklestein

As pleased as Drake was to be with his sister, he was equally as thrilled to have been placed with Aryan as well. Truthfully, he should have been Hufflepuff - he was certain everyone that knew him knew it. He probably couldn't even been considered a proper hatstall since the hat had also seemed to think it was a very conclusive Hufflepuff for the young Beery. But since he'd been begging and pleading in his head, alllll the way to the chair, the hat had been forced to pause. It had tried to talk him out of it, but Drake had just continued to beg - until eventually the hat told him knowing and seeking what he truly wanted was a show of ambition and sorted him into his preferred. Drake had been, and was still, incredibly relieved that he wasn't separated from Aryan or Gilly or even Bryony. But... the imposter syndrome definitely had it's moments of being difficult to deal with. "I suppose it would be as equally fun to be a new trendsetter for your family!" He replied, dragging his focus back to the current topic. He was a bit codependent for that to have been him, but Aryan's ability to embrace and relish being his own person and having his own space was something Drake admired the most about his best friend.

"I'll have to make sure I listen extra extra well then!" He promised, smile on his fae. He said it like it was a bit of a joke, but truthfully... Drake did really want to be liked by Aryan's sister and the people that were important to him. "That makes sense. Does Bryony come with her too all the time when she comes? That would be a super convenient way too for you guys to get plenty of time to hang out over holidays!" Though he was certain the pair of them would make it work regardless of having that added connection or not.

"I could never be bored of hippogriffs!" he replied quickly, but gave a nod at the suggestion anyways. "I would like to see the dragons too though, so lead the way!" And as Ary did just that, he scurried behind to keep up, every step a bounce with his obvious excitement.

Let them point and laugh at who we are, it's you and me here dancing from the start