Thread: Woodcroft Games: Tug-o-War
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2024, 08:33 PM   #14 (permalink)
Emzily

Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Molly Wyndham #cf4269
Ravenclaw
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Solomon Duck
Slytherin
Seventh Year

x5 x2
Raspberry Jam | #ChocolateFrogFamous | Ultimate Fangirl

Solomon wouldn’t believe her if she claimed to not be fashion savvy. He actually wished he’d consulted her on today’s attire beforehand and maybe they could have collaborated and matched their costumes slightly.

He snorted at her defence, and didn’t much appreciate being compared to a peasant, however he chose to focus on the other words she used. Handsome, alluring, attractive… ahh, that was music to his well hidden ears. “A peasant.” Okay, he couldn’t let it go. “No, I’m none of those things. I’m just a dude who doesn’t know the difference between brown and beige.” He snapped a bit. That much was true. He suddenly wanted to take the poncho off, since perhaps his nice white shirt might improve how dapper he was dressed. “Do you think I should lose the hat?” He asked quite seriously, although he was rather comfortable in it.

Solly pretended he knew what she meant by dryad realness. Was that year 914 slang? His smile growing at her twirl. “Well, dryad realness suits you.” Was he saying that right? WHAT DID THAT MEAN?

Sage was talking her words and ranting about something again, but he was a little sidetracked by her fingers brushing against the back of his hand.. not knowing whether it was intentional or not, and without thinking he pulled his hand away for a moment before allowing it to slowly return to where it was. If she wanted to grab hold of his hand then he’d be accepting but he certainly wasn’t prepared to take that step. It wasn’t that kind of date, was it? “I did not know that, no.” He said, finally tuning into what she was blabbing on about but truthfully, there were far too many distractions going on and his head was starting to hurt. “It’s fiiiinnnneeee…” Solomon bent down and picked up a handful of confetti before blowing it into Sage’s face.

She would LOVE that.

Oh, yes, teaming up with Sage as opposed to battling against her sounded much more fun. “Yeah, let’s team up.” He studied the others a little closer, trying to gage their strength, while maintaining a sturdy posture and a face that said bring it on.

_________________throwing a line out to sea to see if I can catch a dream
Emzily is offline   Reply With Quote