Thread: Woodcroft Games: Tug-o-War
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2024, 08:12 PM   #13 (permalink)
Lottiepot

Alley Proprietor
Graphorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Apollonia Fergersnout
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aurora Ackerly
Ravenclaw
Sixth Year

Diagon Alley Proprietor:
Tessa McKinley
Nesting Occamy Rentals

x12 x6
HeadGirlMC | Treddie & Trixiver <3 | Copy Girl | Katie's Ickle Minion | I love YOU more

Of course he wouldn’t be rude to Yukie, there were very few that would see the other side of his personality which meant it took an extra special type of person to tick him off to that extreme. Most of the time he was laid back and carefree and very much so fluent in sarcasm but it was never that serious. “You’ve never given me a reason to. But I’d love to hear how you’d plan on achieving that though” he laughed. He appreciated the compliment, he felt a bit of a twit to be honest but it was nice to hear that his ‘efforts’ (if you could call it that) had been awarded. “You should see Joseph, his hair is.. incredible.” It had slightly taken his breath away when he saw his Viking braids framing his model-like features.

..but don’t tell anyone he’d said that, he’d been labeled a sap enough already.

If there was any excuse to take a drum, Fynley was going to snatch it up. It had been a last minute decision to busk for cash at the event. Whether it was actually allowed he hadn’t checked but really who was going to stop them from entertaining a crowd? “I swear I’m not trying to hide from anyone, I even work in Diagon.” It wouldn’t be difficult to find him, he barely left the vicinity. “I’d say my door is always open but you might want to check in first.” He couldn’t guarantee his partner would appreciate the unannounced interruption. “You have an anti-owl spell?” Or just one to clean up their mess? If it wasn’t completely obvious, Fynn was NOT a creature person even if J’s cat had somehow wormed her way onto his lap and into his heart.

…ugh. Maybe there WAS some validity in those sap allegations.

Except when there was confetti littering his hair and some school student giving him a look for attempting to discard it. “Rainbow confetti doesn’t go with the look.” he grumbled, which was probably more of an excuse for his displeasure for he didn’t often care much about his appearance. He stopped shaking his head just long enough for Yukie to discard a few pieces from his curls. “Yeah, I remember. Wanna take them on?” he nodded towards the other pair with the sassy environmentalist.