Thread: Minister's Office: Muggle Technology Centre
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2024, 08:40 PM   #3 (permalink)
Holmesian Feline

Chimaera

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Celeste Gert
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nadia Atreyu-Rehman
Gryffindor
Fifth Year
x8 x8
Toothless - Napoleon of Crime - Gryffinclaw - Owl Emissary - Pirate Auror - DoctorDonna

When Simon had first returned to the Ministry after the war it had been weird to say the least.The place that had been his home away from home wasn't the same. Not just returning himself to full strength and dealing with haunted memories but in the awkwardness of being around Level One and the failure of his duel and ability to protect the Minister. It had taken dealing with his demons and a bit of intervention, but in the few years since then the security head had returned to some regularity. It helped his son had wound up being selected to work the department.

A passing staffer had directed him to the technology center when he inquired about the minister’s whereabouts within his rounds. But as he moved to enter the room what he was greeted with was certainly not what he was expecting. “Excuse me, Minister,” he remarked to reveal his presence, his face appearing neutral and not bemused. “Just when I was thinking today might be just a touch on the normal side, I seem to have apparently passed into another dimension where this space is inhabited by a carpet showroom.”