Thread: Woodcroft Games: Tug-o-War
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2024, 02:47 PM   #12 (permalink)
Kimothy

Moke

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Astrid Grimaldi
Slytherin
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nikita Vitvinina-Grahn
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year
x12
Kimothée Chalamet • The UWU Agenda • Once Baby, Now Trouble • All Growed Up

Text Cut: Fyn and Tony
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Killingworth View Post
This outgoing Shopkeeper was already having the time of his colorful life. A glance in his feline companion’s direction told him that Goose too was enjoying the open air, the festivities and THE PEOPLE!!!!! Yes some folks were already forming their teams and T WAS HERE FOR IT!!!!!

“Something tells me there’s gonna be some stiff competition today!’’ Tony exuberantly declared to Fynley & Yukie. “We lot are in for a treat!” T’s wand was raised without warning so the next thing that both participants knew it they were showered in rainbow colored confetti. “Go forth and have fun, my darlings!’’

Two more likely participants (Solomon & Sage) were seemingly in the early stages of their meeting so there would be no confetti for them just yet. Confetti applied to only those who would be taking up the Seize and Pull Charm at this activity!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lottiepot View Post
Text Cut: Yukie & Tony

There were no complaints coming from this nineteen year old, just playful banter over falling for some age old trick that he should have known better about. “You’d know if I wasn’t pleased to see you” his left eyebrow shot up. Friendly and sociable he was but with a stubborn and marginally condescending attitude when the company wasn’t appreciated. It was usually reserved for a very select few but it wasn’t impossible to experience, it just took a certain type of person to really rile him up. “Dashing is fine” he laughed. “Just not something you hear every day is it?”

The nudge back from Yukie caused the drum over his shoulder to bounce off his side and a soft beat to reverberate through the immediate area. “I’m ‘hiding’ literally in the middle of Diagon Alley. Not exactly a great hiding spot seeing as everyone and their Crup visit the street” he snorted. “Joseph and I got our own studio flat. It isn’t much but it’s home, y’know?” And they were making the most of it. They might have slept on a mattress on the floor for the first couple of months but neither were particularly materialistic so it hadn’t bothered them. “Unfortunately there is a large owl population around ours, they keep desecrating on our patio” Dang things.

“I know you’d accept a challenge, that’s why I want you ON my team and not against me.” Not because he was completely incompetent and thought he was going to lose.. “I wish it was a show of physical strength though, I might stand a better chance there.” He knew he wasn’t clever, his grades did all the talking but practical wise he had done pretty okay in exams and it was the written section that had let him down. “Carpe Retractum, right?”

He was ABOUT to step forward to take his position when a shower of confetti landed on his head and the former Slytherin couldn’t help the brief look of annoyance from forming on his face. Not only would he be picking it out of his hair for hours but they hadn’t even started yet and it seemed a little premature. “Actually we aren’t competing against each other” he corrected the man whilst simultaneously shaking out his curls like a Crup who had just been for a swim.

Yukie would so love to remind him that it was okay to sometimes fall for the dumbest of party tricks. "I do, but you're never awful with me." With that, the babiest Rasting flashed a smile. And it was true, because she can't ever remember a time when Fyn had been rude to her. Neither was she keen on being on that receiving end, anyway. She much preferred when her friends didn't hold anything against her, speaking form experience and all that jazz. "No, it's not. I just found it fitting for the occasion." In a more casual Yukie sense, she did give him a thumbs up for the effort he put on dressing up. See? Appreciated!

Okay, but she hadn't expected the little drum there. She made a little yikes face at that, and then laughed it out. "Actually, some people might think the best way to hide is by hiding in plain sight," Yukie offered, wiggling a finger at him. "I could swing by the Alley sometimes. I'm also mostly in London, too." Her university was there, and sometimes she would be visited WADA to hang out with Moz, and other times she'd be in Luca's flat — she held a spare key to it. "Mm, I have a spell or two to suggest for your owl problem." But maybe later, because the next thing Yukie knew, there were colourful confetti raining above her, thanks to that particular shopkeeper.

Heh! Yukie bit her lip so she didn't look too amused by all this, especially with that look on Fyn's face. While her friends exchanged some words with the shopkeeper, she instead plucked a few confetti pieces from the air before they could reach the ground, and then a couple of them from Fyn's hair. Helpful Rasting! "Yeah, sorry, sir. We'll be playing as a team, thank you," Yukie smiled at the man, before turning back to Fyn. "Carpe Retractum is right. And the wand movement is a V." She was happy to refresh her friend's memory whenever. "Also, stop moving too much." There were still some confetti in his hair!

___________________________________And the whole wide world is whistling...
Kimothy is offline   Reply With Quote