Thread: Woodcroft Games: Caber Toss
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2024, 02:07 AM   #9 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Fourth Year

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Lil Puff! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
Keighley was so proud of how spectacular the girlfriend was doing today. However she wasn't going to bring it up and dwell upon the subject right here and now. That could been done at a later time when no one else was around. But, was it safe for the blonde to take this as a good sign that perhaps Liv was slowly coming around to things? Either way, right now was all about the two of them.

"I'm up for a good friendly game in which I best you," Keigh teases, smiling innocently as she led Liv towards Caber Toss. "Since you chose the game, why don't you go first?" She really just wanted to get a better idea of how much 'effort' she would need to put into this to win. That was the point here, yes? Some fun competition between the two of them?

Maybe.

Just maybe Olivia was coming to terms with things. It didn’t mean the topic of her fellow Quidditch player wasn’t a sore one for her. And that there were times when she took her hatred out on him when they were involved in a match together. But one thing was for sure: Liv was not as bitter as she first was when the relationships had started. This was indeed a huge moment for her.

Ooh, her little Hufflepuff was being mouthy! Liv loved it! It made her grin broadly. “Oh yeah? You sure about that?” It was important to engage in friendly banter when in a relationship, or so she had decided after she began dating this incredibly stunning young woman. Might Liv add that the dress flattered Keigh even further? “Okay, I can do that. But first I need to strategise.” Liv made her way to the game, following Keigh’s lead. “I think I might gather more momentum if the combination of the two spells are used… hmm.” She tapped her chin thoughtfully, eyeing the girlfriend. “How about we each take one of the spell options and see if one works better than the other or if they’re both just as good?”

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote