Thread: Woodcroft Games: Summoner's Court
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2024, 01:07 AM   #12 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Third Year

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Drop Dead Gorgeous! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
"Hmm, what do I think? What do I think?" Keighley pretended to contemplate dramatically, tapping her finger against her lips. "I think you're going down, my sweet sweet Charmander." She laughed softly, her bright blue eyes sparkling as she spun around, her royal blue and yellow dress catching some of the sunshine. A little light competition between the two of them would be a great time and that's what they had come here for today. They would be on even grounds when it came to playing this game too, Summoners Court wasn't a game she was greatly familiar with either.

The young woman followed at the boyfriends side, his hand in hers. There was quite a bit to take in for this game, wasn't there? From the quick spinning bronze disk that chose which court they would play on... And look they got Puffskein!

"We won't know until we try, right?" Keigh gave Char a beaming smile and removed her wand from her wrist holster. "I do believe I'll be going with the red balls if that's alright with you?" She knew he wouldn't mind who used which color. Aiming her wand at one of the cherry red balls she cast Accio. The ball moved across the court and came to a stop in the orange area. "That's not too bad for a first try." It could've been better, it could've been worse.
"It's your turn." Cue the sweet smile.

As a matter of fact, Charlie did notice the literal great length that Bossa’s forehead travelled. Was he in awe? Yes, he was. You see, he hoped to be that flexible when he attained the man’s age, whatever that may be. “Thank you,’’ the Quidditch player replied in his Swedish accent, taking it upon himself to absorb some of the man’s good vibes. One can never have too much of that. As for that head spa, he’d be delighted to hear all about that head spa treatment. Having varying temperatures of air whipping through his hair so often dried out his scalp or at other times left it greasy.

Just look at her! Everyone look at the gorgeous girlfriend! Charlie could hardly keep his eyes off of her even if she was being a little dramatic. Did her actress sister and actor brother-in-law rub off on her? Char couldn’t help but grin a little goofily as he watched Keigh. She was seriously addling his brain right now so he would not be surprised if she crucified him at this game. “I appreciate how competitive you are but let’s just see about that!”

Without thinking about it, Char switched to Swedish. {“That’s true.”} Just like he never made the mistake to underestimate an opposing team, he should do the same in this case. {“Whatever my Sunflower wants.”} He gave her hand a fond squish then he stood there with his wand in hand to watch the gorgeous one do her thing. As usual, he was impressed with her wand work. {“I think that was splendid,’’} Char replied honestly.

Then it was his turn. The girlfriend’s sweet smile was still imprinted on his brain and he was still feeling quite goofy thinking about how extra beautiful she looked in that costume so his own wand work was not up to par. The Accioed ball began rolling out of the red part of the court and promptly collided with one of the spongy things there which caused it to bounce backwards to its starting point. Char groaned. {“As a Beater with proper aim, that was not my finest work.”}

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote