Thread: Woodcroft Games: Picnic Area
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2024, 09:44 PM   #15 (permalink)
Harron Peasley
Dark Force Defense League

Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Reuben Albert Darcy-Stemp
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Billie Love Stemp
Gryffindor
Third Year
x3
Sarah thinks I'm cute | Shan's safe space.

SPOILER!!: bonnieeee
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post
She also thought he looked really good with the hat on, but that was neither here nor there because she wasn't supposed to think about him in that way.

Ahem. AnYwAy, indeed.

"Me neither," she admitted without pause. She was also repeating fifth year and though she was a touch embarrassed still, Reuben was the one person she didn't feel ashamed in front of. They were kind of in it together, y'know? It helped. It was comfortable with him and he made her feel smart. "Barrel roll sounds fun! We should try that one for sure." Honestly, she'd be up for trying everything. There wasn't really anything holding her back. Except that summoning charm, maybe.

"I was hoping you'd say that," Bon beamed as she took his hand and pulled him closer towards the music. Bon may not have had a dance teacher as a mother, but she had a wrockstar as one and where there were wrockstars, there was music. Constantly. It coursed through her blood, existed within her bones, it was everything and she moved freely.

"You're a great dancer!" Her smile took up her whooole face as she swayed gracefully. Was she surprised? Honestly? Kind of! He was, like, the jock type. She hadn't expected he'd be so good at keeping in rhythm.

A brief moment of surprise crossed his face when Bronwen mentioned she wasn't too good at the summoning charm, either. Of course, Reuben knew that they were in the same boat - resitting fifth year together was about the only good thing to come of his rubbish OWL results, after all. But he was still surprised whenever she revealed something she wasn't great at, because in his eyes Bronwen was pretty perfect. He bit his lip before he insited that she was probably better than him, though, because he had noticed that such affirmations could make people feel awkward, or that they would think he was trying to compete. See, he was LEARNING. "Maybe we should practice together sometime, then," he said instead, though the last time they'd tried to study together had ended up with... well, with no studying happening at all.

"Sweet, we can definitely head over there later, then," Reuben agreed, briefly glancing over to the barrel roll location. When they eventually got there and he realised it was more spellwork and NOT him rolling down the hill in a barrel he would be sorely disappointed, but for now he was happily oblivious.

This time, however, he was definitely batting the compliment back. "I'm not bad, but I don't hold a candle to you," he said, lifting their arms up so she could spin underneath. Because, truly, she just made him (and everyone else, he assumed) want to stop and watch. She was magic.

⇀ Standing now, calling all the people here to see the show_____________________________
Calling for my demons now to let me go ↽

Harron Peasley is offline   Reply With Quote