View Single Post
Old 06-17-2024, 04:07 PM   #65 (permalink)
Chelliephone

Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mandrake Beery
Slytherin
Third Year
Anashti l Brat Pack l Sally & Dr. Finklestein

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charely Potter View Post

After all that, Darius had little doubt left in his mind after such a mindblowing move. "Good to note," Darius certainly wasn't complaining either with how the kiss went as he moved closer by his side. If he had planned it better, "Typically, I save kissing until after a date. But I think you were a good exception," A very, very good one. Who said accidents couldn't be happy ones? "So... about that dinner. If you didn't have any plans, what are you in the mood for?" He could cook... some things. And he could learn whatever else. Or he could not cook and they order something.

"Since you said you like hearing my voice, what else would you like to know?" He could be open, for a price. "As long as you share with me something I or not many people know about you?" There were certainly some things he didn't share with a lot of people, himself.

Daire made himself quite comfortable in the grass now that they’ve seemingly resigned themselves to the fate of that’s where they’d been meant to end up. It was a nice moment too, one that he certainly didn’t feel the need to disturb by trying to do something silly liking getting any further away from his companion. The blond gave a small chuckle at his words, one eyebrow raising as he looked over at him. “Whose to say this wasn’t a date?” Neither of them had, of course, called it as such prior to this moment however… they had come to a park and been rather flirty so they could stretch it to fit Darius’ general rule. Daire? He had zero rules, rather a spur of the moment sort. “No plans here. I’d blocked out the rest of my day entirely to spend time with you.” So yes, dinner sounded grand. As for as to what? “I’m rather easy, I’ll eat anything you put on a plate in front of me.”

Meaning whatever Darius wanted sounded perfect to him.

Oh ho ho? A game of information was it? Daire’s grin just grew as he gave a wink and a nod. “You’re on. Though I’m certain I have plenty of secrets to share, so you’ll have to spur me too with what type of info you want by asking a question. Deal?” He moved right on to assuming they had struck a bargain, as he considered what to ask first. There was plenty of things he wanted to know, but it seemed to him starting in easy was perhaps the best way to go. “Alright, first question. What’s your favorite color?”

Let them point and laugh at who we are, it's you and me here dancing from the start
Chelliephone is offline   Reply With Quote