View Single Post
Old 06-17-2024, 01:37 PM   #64 (permalink)
sweetpinkpixie

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sage Ransom-Kruus
Slytherin
Seventh Year

Ministry Department Head:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry Department Head:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Proprietor:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh its Erik ok View Post
Would be karma if it became a quidditch-obsessed household when either of them played professionally and the last time he played he was in school. He was on a team that won the house cup but honestly, he was just along for the ride. Not to mention it was over 30 years at this point or close. That was the best compliment you could give him. Nigel gave the question some thought since obviously, he did. But would she like his answer? “Pickleball, its a good time” Also excuse him, it was called power walking and he walked pretty fast regardless. Years of trying to get away from people has its perks sometimes.

The old man opened his mouth…nope answered……answered again….this was spooky legilimency right now.

“Why did you have to spoil the fun of me asking about human sushi! Now i have nothing fun to add. Its like you stole the last sushi from my plate”

woe is him. siiiiigh.

Sunscreen good call. He did put in the one he liked to use before they left as well. While putting in on all the important places he had a question not related to sushi or seaweed.

"You still want to do the bonfire this week? Since I think next week is raining if the weather man wasn't lying "
Gaia adored her husband, truly, but sometimes it was embarrassingly comical the way he did not pick up what she was putting down. Still, she was easily distracted by new challenges and ventures - which pickleball certainly was. "I wouldn't mind working pickleball into our routines properly. We could eventually participate in couples competitions AND hold pickleball benefits with our skills and charisma." Age was only a number and this blonde eternally spritely. "I have a meeting with Cerulean Oceanic Preservation Society on Thursday and they are looking for some fresh ideas for benefits, I'll float the idea to them before my photoshoot." Nothing wrong with mixing business and pleasure, after all.

"Aw, poor baby," she cooed and leaned over to give him a tender and quick kiss on the lips. "We'll just have to get you plenty of sushi later." Sometimes the husbutt was so silly in the most delightful of ways and his particular boyish pout in the moment was così adorabile. Giving herself a few touchups with the sunscreen as well, Gaia's eyes lit up as if an entire display of Weasleys' Wildfire Whiz-bangs had gone off all at once. "Oh yes, absolutely!" she chirped, her fingertips quickly clapping together for emphasis. "Should we go to the island ooooooor do you have another location in mind?"

And should they make sure they had someone to watch Calliope or bring her along this time?

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes
sweetpinkpixie is online now   Reply With Quote