Thread: Grounds: The Topiary Garden
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2024, 04:10 AM   #13 (permalink)
Chelliephone

Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mandrake Beery
Slytherin
Third Year
Anashti l Brat Pack l Sally & Dr. Finklestein

Being called wise was not something that Mandrake Beery often (or perhaps ever) experienced. But when his best friend, one of the smartest people he knew, called him such it was hard for his shoulders to not straighten and move back a little bit with pride. “I wouldn’t say I have become so. But… I like that you thought so.” He grinned, almost shyly, back at him. And now that almost was certainly an absolute on the shyness scale, as he ruffled his hair with his free hand in an embarrassed sort of way. “Well… I like knowing that. And … I don’t think mine will either.” He wouldn’t hold either of them to it since they were still rather young, but there was something to be said about how the first crushes were always special and the hardest to get on from right? Maybe that would equate to just… feeling it forever. Even if he probably, technically, wasn’t Aryan’s first crush.

At the question of further exploration, and the fact Ary really did look like he felt LOADS lighter, Drake grinned and gave their joined hands a small squeeze before letting Ary swing them back and forth. “Ooooh a bowtruckle!? Do you think there’s a mooncalf about somewhere too? We should go and find one for you!”

Let them point and laugh at who we are, it's you and me here dancing from the start