View Single Post
Old 06-17-2024, 01:22 AM   #146 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Fourth Year

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

Christopher need not worry. By now, he had definitely shown her father how much she meant. Not only Connor Anders but also Mama Anders, the other three Anders’ siblings and her extended family. Reagan was certain that his own family had noticed as well. Their friends too. Everyone would have as a matter of fact! So naturally since Rea held Christopher in such high regard, then there wasn’t any way she would be tired of him. Of course she was also kidding about taking care of him; Rea hoped he remembered that! In reply, she simply grinned and nudged at him.

“You don’t,’’ the young woman confirmed just as cheekily. It was always such fun for her to be all tough and sassy with the boyfriend! She simply couldn’t resist! Sorry, not sorry, Christopher!

Reagan tilted her head up at him. “That’s a question I wanted to ask you, Sir.” A finger was prodded at his sturdy chest. “It’s only acting on my end but I’m not looking to make you jealous.” There was no need for her to do such a thing when Christopher made her feel seen and loved. “I’m hoping to send in my audition later this evening. I’ve already got the lines memorised and everything.”

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote