Thread: Grounds: The Pathways
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2024, 12:32 AM   #6 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post

It was true: kindness could play a huge part in almost anything. Almost. When one’s resolve was extremely strong about not opening up, such kindness was not of much use. He did appreciate Emma for trying though. Not to mention her company was a huge comfort.

Listening to her, Aryan just had to chuckle. Especially at the part when she mentioned her parents. “I think all those galleons will be yours sometime though.’’ Maybe in the very distant future, just like the family Reserve was going to be his a long time from now. Or so he hoped since none of his three siblings seemed interested in inheriting it.

Ary tilted his head, holding his friend's gaze. “Are you saying I’m a ticking time bomb?”
Almost anything. Kindness would win, any day and she was going to argue that point until she dropped dead.

She glanced over at him and grinned. "Perhaps ... I mean I do have two siblings. And I suppose it's always possible the parents could decide to spend their fortune on themselves and not leave inheritance." She shrugged, although it was kind of depressing to think about that moment in the future. Inheritance was nice, but nothing could compare to the actual people in one's life. People > money any day in Emma's book at least. She'd rather have her family in her life for extra years and spend their moneys, then lose them to leave her galleons.

She nudged his shoulder playfully with her own, "It's quite obvious. I daresay any longer and you'll burst."

___________________You should take your little finger and just point it in the mirror.
________________________________________Baby, maybe you're the problem