Thread: Woodcroft Games: Tug-o-War
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2024, 10:39 PM   #3 (permalink)
Emzily

Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Molly Wyndham #cf4269
Ravenclaw
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Solomon Duck
Slytherin
Seventh Year

x5 x2
Default Kathhhhhhh<3
Raspberry Jam | #ChocolateFrogFamous | Ultimate Fangirl

The general attire for this event reminded Solomon of the dreaded time his friends forced him to dress as Peter Pan at school, hence why he had avoided the colour green today in his outfit. He had noticed that green was a favoured colour among others so far, though. People had really gone overboard with the theme, in his opinion, or he was just underdressed with a simple poncho-type thing over a plain white shirt and some extremely thin and flowy trousers.

TOO flowy. He hated the breeze he could feel on his legs.

Solomon would’ve skipped this altogether but he stupidly asked Sage… out? No, more to just hang out. It was mostly weird because the pair didn’t often arrange to hang out, more so just ended up in each others company. Gravitated towards one another. Anyway, he felt NERVOUS. But that was likely due to the pending embarrassment he’d feel when Sage saw his ridiculous outfit.

They had arranged to meet at the Tug-O-War area for obvious reasons. What better way to avoid any awkwardness than to beat her in such a game? Solly idled uncomfortably as he waited for her, his foot resting upon a large rock.

_________________throwing a line out to sea to see if I can catch a dream
Emzily is online now   Reply With Quote