Thread: Grounds: The Great Lake
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2024, 10:30 PM   #5 (permalink)
Lottiepot

Alley Proprietor
Graphorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Apollonia Fergersnout
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aurora Ackerly
Ravenclaw
Sixth Year

Diagon Alley Proprietor:
Tessa McKinley
Nesting Occamy Rentals

x12 x6
HeadGirlMC | Treddie & Trixiver <3 | Copy Girl | Katie's Ickle Minion | I love YOU more

Crisis averted. Her cheek pressed up against the trunk of the tree and her arms wrapped around it in a bear hug, the fifteen year old could not stop laughing at her own predicament.

“Why thank you” she giggled, tucking one leg behind the other in a dramatic curtsy. See? She could be graceful sometimes, today was just not her day. “I think I could have added a spin and it might have boosted my score up just a teeny bit.” Or maybe a little waltz jump like she would do on the ice? “Just as long as I didn’t end up on my bottom.” The tree had formed a solid albeit slightly hard crash barrier. She supposed she could’ve played it off by pretending she was giving the tree a hug but this was Aurora and being ‘cool’ was not something she was particularly obsessed with.

The Ravenclaw had no reason to be ‘sliding’ over, she had no reason for most things that she did other than that she simply wanted to at the time. “Just to say hello” she smiled at her fellow fifth year. “Are you avoiding studying too? It’s too pretty out here to be in the library and there’s far more exciting things to be doing like..” she glanced around looking for an answer. “..like skating. Or climbing a tree.” Or was that just her who wanted to do those things?