Thread: Seventh Floor: Astronomy Lesson 1: TBA
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2024, 08:01 AM   #7 (permalink)
sweetpinkpixie

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sage Ransom-Kruus
Slytherin
Seventh Year

Ministry Department Head:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry Department Head:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Proprietor:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

5:50 pm, Astronomy Tower.

Anna had rewritten these words time and time and TIME again throughout the day to remind herself of the later in the evening lesson to be attended to AND had written down an earlier time so that she would not be late. Remarkably, it had worked and Anna had arrived early-ish (for once) and was all settled in her seat beside Aurora with time to spare before Professor Gert began class.

Anna was reaaaaaaaally bad at charting stars and finding things in the sky, but she was really good at admiring their beauty and also really good at reading about what her constellation was doing this week! In fact, she had brought the very article from Witch Weekly along with her and had settled it on the edge of her desk so that Aurora could take a peak at hers as well. "Pluto and Mars in my health and liberated houses say that this week I am especially good at finding my way to good friends," she whispered with a small giggle and nudge to her friend. "ALSO the quarter moon signals I should take some time for self pampering...so we obviously need to have a spa day." And she would have to float the idea by her dormmates as well! It really was nice when the stars encouraged you to do the things you already enjoyed doing - or at least that is what the astronomers at Witch Weekly said and they were the experts.

Moon on the mind, as it always was when it came to Astronomy class ever since it had been alluded to that the moon was MISSING - but thank you Brandon Fox for putting her heart at ease over the matter, Anna's hand shot up to baaaaaasically echo what had already been said. Sort of. "I truly have no sincere guess as to what we will be studying howeeeeeeever I do kind of hope it is the moon and how its phases expose the way we reflect and interact with our day to day experiences. Also something about balsamic vinegar and the moon phases...I came across that in my reading and meant to ask you about it, professor." She had forgotten about that until just now BUT there was no time like the present!

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes