Thread: Woodcroft Games: Caber Toss
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2024, 04:55 PM   #3 (permalink)
Kolyander

Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
Third Year
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post
Olivia was doing quite well when it came to ignoring the fact that Charlie was here at the event as well. In fact, she couldn’t help but continue mentally patting herself on the back. She was in a good mood because the familiar air that was Hogsmeade’s had always lifted her spirit. Today was no different as she modeled through the streets with her girlfriend at her side.

“What do you want to do, Keigh?” There were so many activities! “I’m not hungry right now so maybe we can do a game? Hmmm…” The Chudley Canons’ Beater took a look around before pointing at the Caber Toss. “How about that? We can have a little friendly competition.” Though Liv did wish that their arms and its muscles could have been used instead of magic.
Keighley was so proud of how spectacular the girlfriend was doing today. However she wasn't going to bring it up and dwell upon the subject right here and now. That could been done at a later time when no one else was around. But, was it safe for the blonde to take this as a good sign that perhaps Liv was slowly coming around to things? Either way, right now was all about the two of them.

"I'm up for a good friendly game in which I best you," Keigh teases, smiling innocently as she led Liv towards Caber Toss. "Since you chose the game, why don't you go first?" She really just wanted to get a better idea of how much 'effort' she would need to put into this to win. That was the point here, yes? Some fun competition between the two of them?

You are Bread!
Kolyander is offline   Reply With Quote