Thread: Woodcroft Games: Summoner's Court
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2024, 09:33 PM   #4 (permalink)
Kolyander

Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
Fourth Year
x12
Default The boyfriend! <3
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post
“What do you think, Sunflower? Should we give it a try?” The Wimbourne Wasps gave a sweeping but keen look over the courts of coloured balls and obstacles. The slightly competitive side of him wanted to engage in the game. If his girlfriend was down for it, that is. Charlie did enjoy having such games with her because no matter who won, neither of them got mad about it. Also, Summoner’s Court was not something the young man ever recalled playing so he was curious.

With Keighley agreeing to beat him in a game, a grinning Char stepped up to Monte Bossa to hand over the game vouchers. Then he made his way to the bronze disk. It was tapped and it began to spin rapidly. Around and around it went, eventually slowing down. Before Char knew it, there was an eruption of gold smoke and he was looking at a court on which bouncy blocks stood - the Puffskein Court.

“Okay, this doesn’t seem that challenging,’’ he said to Keighley, though he knew looks were deceiving. “Ladies first.”
"Hmm, what do I think? What do I think?" Keighley pretended to contemplate dramatically, tapping her finger against her lips. "I think you're going down, my sweet sweet Charmander." She laughed softly, her bright blue eyes sparkling as she spun around, her royal blue and yellow dress catching some of the sunshine. A little light competition between the two of them would be a great time and that's what they had come here for today. They would be on even grounds when it came to playing this game too, Summoners Court wasn't a game she was greatly familiar with either.

The young woman followed at the boyfriends side, his hand in hers. There was quite a bit to take in for this game, wasn't there? From the quick spinning bronze disk that chose which court they would play on... And look they got Puffskein!

"We won't know until we try, right?" Keigh gave Char a beaming smile and removed her wand from her wrist holster. "I do believe I'll be going with the red balls if that's alright with you?" She knew he wouldn't mind who used which color. Aiming her wand at one of the cherry red balls she cast Accio. The ball moved across the court and came to a stop in the orange area. "That's not too bad for a first try." It could've been better, it could've been worse.
"It's your turn." Cue the sweet smile.

You are Bread!
Kolyander is offline   Reply With Quote