Thread: Woodcroft Games: Picnic Area
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2024, 11:41 PM   #3 (permalink)
Lottiepot

Alley Proprietor
Graphorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Apollonia Fergersnout
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aurora Ackerly
Ravenclaw
Sixth Year

Diagon Alley Proprietor:
Tessa McKinley
Nesting Occamy Rentals

x12 x6
Default Katie/Freddie <3
HeadGirlMC | Treddie & Trixiver <3 | Copy Girl | Katie's Ickle Minion | I love YOU more

It might have been almost forty years since she had graduated from Hogwarts but Trixie was no stranger to its neighbouring village and had visited on numerous occasions. It wasn’t for any reason in particular, more for nostalgia’s sake, that and she liked to keep up-to-date with what was happening in the community and the best gossip always seemed to radiate from the village. It likely didn’t help that her maternal instincts were overly strong when her children were in attendance and now that her granddaughter was a student too, she hated to be separated from them.

The minute that the Woodcroft Games were announced, the Healer cleared time in her and her husband’s schedule to visit. She didn’t need an excuse per se but it seemed the ideal opportunity to drag poor Freddie along for the occasion with the premise that perhaps they might be able to find Rowan. Her flaming locks would have been quite obvious against the dark stoned buildings had Hogsmeade not been transformed back to the 900’s and were the patrons not adorned with such grand, colourful attire. Trixie had gone rather simplistic herself so as to not outshine her husband who she knew would not be impressed with the thought of ‘dressing up’.

With an ordinary cup of tea in one hand and the other firmly within her partners, the former Slytherin led the way over to the picnic area to find a spot to watch the performances but got distracted by the cup on the way. “Hmm.. Generous of course but I’m not so sure about adventurous” she teased, reading the inscribed words. “Although I suppose that this is rather adventurous for you, my darling.” Her lips spread into a smile. It wasn’t his scene, nor was it likely how he’d want to spend his weekend but Trixie knew that she had his full unwavering support and he hadn’t taken too much convincing, except on the costume part.