Thread: Seventh Floor: Bronze Knocker
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2024, 03:55 PM   #7 (permalink)
Lottiepot

Alley Proprietor
Graphorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Apollonia Fergersnout
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aurora Ackerly
Ravenclaw
Sixth Year

Diagon Alley Proprietor:
Tessa McKinley
Nesting Occamy Rentals

x12 x6
HeadGirlMC | Treddie & Trixiver <3 | Copy Girl | Katie's Ickle Minion | I love YOU more

She was fairly certain that cats didn’t enjoy going for walks, not on a lead and a harness anyway. Cats liked to do their own thing and she respected their independence. She was more of a dog herself, needy and required company and constantly happy. “I’d be a terrible thief, I’d feel so guilty and want to give everything back”. She wouldn’t be able to get away with most things to be honest, her mouth would give herself away.

Her petite legs tried to keep up with Freddy’s long strides although she was quite used to walking fast by now and it had become the norm for keeping up with her taller friends. “That’s a shame. She’s very friendly, never pecked me or anything.” She wouldn’t push it though, fears were no fun.

“I didn’t name her because I thought it sounded pretty, although she IS very pretty. It’s from an old fairytale by the Brothers Grimm but they also made it into a Disney film which is a lot happier than the original and the three fairies were called Flora, Fauna and Merryweather. Mine and Anna’s Pygmy Puff is called Merryweather so I just need a Fauna.. Wait have you ever seen a film?” she asked, eyes widening at the thought that there were people who had never watched a muggle movie or used muggle technology before.