Thread: Seventh Floor: Bronze Knocker
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2024, 08:29 AM   #6 (permalink)
Samia

Erkling

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Freddy Zimmer
Gryffindor
Seventh Year
x5
*sappysapper* MAJNOO, YO!

The teasing might not be taken well, or so Freddy liked to think. Walking ahead, though somehow trying to keep up with her pace - given his rather long legs, Freddy tried not to already roll his eyes, "I am not saying you should have stolen it, Aurora, you could have you know..." he shrugged, "taken it for a walk" No one would have suspected anything either, cats had a way of disappearing for their own entertainment anyway.

Speaking of entertainment, you know what was not entertaining? OWLS. Shaking his head already, Freddy quickly declined the invitation Aurora was so eagerly putting forth, "No, thank you"

"I can maybe accompany you to the last of the steps, but no further than that" And while he was well aware of muggle books, he had not read Sleeping Beauty - so that bit of information just got a small nod, like her eventual chatter got. "No matter how pretty you name them, Aurora, they are still not for me"

......................let's be reckless, unaffected, running out until we're breathless
...............let's be hopeful, don't get broken, and stay caught up in the moment