Thread: Seventh Floor: Bronze Knocker
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2024, 01:58 PM   #5 (permalink)
Lottiepot

Alley Proprietor
Graphorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Apollonia Fergersnout
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aurora Ackerly
Ravenclaw
Sixth Year

Diagon Alley Proprietor:
Tessa McKinley
Nesting Occamy Rentals

x12 x6
HeadGirlMC | Treddie & Trixiver <3 | Copy Girl | Katie's Ickle Minion | I love YOU more

Aurora would not be one to tease Freddy if he did admit that he was eager for company. She was just the same, preferring the companionship of others over being on her lonesome. Being alone meant being left with her own convoluted thoughts and it wasn’t a good look to be caught talking to the suits of armour again. She too would’ve been eager for the meeting had it not been for her amazing ability to be distracted by anything and everything.

“I didn’t want to steal it!” she giggled. “Their owner might miss it terribly and the guilt would’ve eaten me up.” Even if it was for only a brief moment, she understood how attached others were with their pets. “But if I see them again, I’ll point them out to you.” Just in case Freddy wanted to meet the cute kitty too.

As for his mailing predicament, she was of course eager to help out. “Sure!” she beamed. “Are you sure that you don’t want to come with me though? I could introduce you to my Little Owl. Her name is Flora, like one of the fairies from Sleeping Beauty.” The Ravenclaw always forgot that others weren’t born to Muggleborns and would have no knowledge of certain films.