View Single Post
Old 04-20-2024, 05:05 PM   #59 (permalink)
Chelliephone

Fanfiction Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mandrake Beery
Slytherin
Third Year
Anashti l Brat Pack l Sally & Dr. Finklestein

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weasley174 View Post
Daisy had been shocked when a letter had come to her house saying she was a witch, she had thought about it for a long time and was sure that there had to be some sort of mistake, something didn't seem right, and then she had to go and get her school supplies, she thought that it was a prank but here she was with her mother, who had come with her to collect her things.

The only problem she had was that her mother was the slowest shopper in the world and she was getting bored out of her mind, just standing there, she had tried counting to ten in her head and she had also dragged her feet on the floor trying to have a little bit of fun.

After awhile she had begged her mother and used puppy dog eyes until her mother had agreed to let her look around the place on her own, she was walking down the street when she noticed a girl who seemed to be around her own age, walking on her own, she thought it would be good to make a friend.

She went over to her and smiled. "Hi I'm Daisy!" Daisy smiled. "I'm going to be starting Hogwarts this coming year." Daisy thought it would be good to get it all out. "I've not heard much about it, I just got a book on the history of the school so I can find out more." She then stopped to take a breath.
No sight of her parents, which meant Brie was ready to take a couple of more tentative steps towards the front door of the shop she had her eye on. Except she wasn’t able to get too terribly far, because suddenly there was a girl - probably around her age - in front of her. Being super friendly too. Brie raised an eyebrow, a small sigh escaping at the interruption to her plan. Her instinct too was to revert to her usual rude attitude at the introduction but… some sudden entertainment caught her attention in the girl’s words.

Not heard much about it? Which meant… either she was muggle born or had existed under a rock previous to this. Either way, there was potential.

Pasting a smile on her face, Brie gave a small wave. “Hi… Flower.” Was it Daisy or Rose? She’d already glossed over it. “I’m Brie. I’ve known about Hogwarts for forever. My parents actually went there. In fact… you don’t need a book. I can tell you everything you want to know!” Out of the kindness of her heart, obviously. And totally not to provide fallacies.

Let them point and laugh at who we are, it's you and me here dancing from the start
Chelliephone is offline   Reply With Quote