Thread: Wand Fitting
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2024, 11:25 PM   #170 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post
The time had arrived!

For. Him. To. Get. His. Very. Own. Wand!

Well, him and his sisters. Johnny was excited for the three of them. So very excited that he couldn’t stop urging his parents to hurry over to Ollivander’s. He pushed his curls out of his eyes and allowed his blue-grey gaze to travel over the quaint little shop. Naturally he paused to observe all the boxes that very obviously contained wands. It. Was. Simply. Marvelous. ALL OF IT.

It wasn’t long before his parents ushered him to the wand fitting area where he was almost immediately sprung upon by the measuring tape. It was amid fits of boyish giggles that the tape did its thing. It measured the width of his nostrils, from his forehead to his chin, the length of his entire arm, around his head and finally, the width of his shoulders.

“Was all that really needed?” Johnny asked the tape rhetorically, shaking his head as he skipped off a little distance to await the shopkeeper, and to watch his sisters fall prey to the tape's shenanigans.
Tiffany couldn't believe that they were finally starting school!!! Well not primary school. They were going to learn REAL magic. While getting her wand was a priority, naturally, she was also eager about visiting Flourish & Blotts and the Menagerie. But all in due time as her brother and parents said Ollivander's first. She had definitely been keen to observe too that their mother hadn't been her normal self, but she supposed in due time they'd know what was on her mind even if she HATED her parents keeping secrets from her.

Watching Johnny go first, she waited her turn before stepping up to the fitting area for her own turn. "The wand that chooses me ... won't be affected by if I wear my hair up or down, will it?" But did it matter because if it chose her, it would be her essence and hairstyle shouldn't matter.

Aaron simply held back watching the three children go first into Ollivander's. They were eleven now, and would without them soon enough. He was caught between wanting to make sure they were safe but also wanting them to be independent. And as in just two months they'd have only each other to rely upon, he was going to veer more towards the independent side. If they needed him, he was still here but he didn't want them completely reliant upon him or Laurel.

___________________You should take your little finger and just point it in the mirror.
________________________________________Baby, maybe you're the problem
PhoenixRising is offline   Reply With Quote