Thread: Grounds: The Discovery Garden
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2024, 08:51 PM   #20 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

Alley Proprietor
Mackled Malaclaw

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sydney M. L. Masters
Slytherin
Second Year

Diagon Alley Proprietor:
Caledon Roth
The Leaky Cauldron
Default Open post ^_^
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Desiree could hardly believe that her final year at Hogwarts was almost over! Her NEWT exams were just around the corner, and she needed all the study time she could get. Bored with studying in the library and the Hufflepuff common room, she made her way outside instead. It was such a beautiful day, it seemed a shame to spend it cooped up indoors!

As she wandered the grounds, she eventually found herself in the discovery garden. What better place to study Herbology? She took a seat on a bench near the culinary garden, looking at the plants to see how many she could identify without using her textbook. There was lavender, useful in calming potions and sleeping draughts. And peppermint… used in the Elixir to Induce Euphoria. Elsewhere she saw thyme, of which a tincture was used in Felix Felicis, and valerian, used in forgetfulness potions. What else? She opened her textbook to help her identify more plants.

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...