View Single Post
Old 03-03-2024, 10:43 PM   #10 (permalink)
Lottiepot

Alley Proprietor
Graphorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Apollonia Fergersnout
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aurora Ackerly
Ravenclaw
Sixth Year

Diagon Alley Proprietor:
Tessa McKinley
Nesting Occamy Rentals

x12 x6
HeadGirlMC | Treddie & Trixiver <3 | Copy Girl | Katie's Ickle Minion | I love YOU more

The arrival of a fellow Professor was always appreciated, especially in a situation that could get as messy as this. “Hello Dhruv” she tipped her hat politely at them. “Now tell me, are you more on the theatrical side or the artistic side?” They gave her the impression that they were good at everything.

It might not have been a compulsory activity but that didn’t mean that the students were exempt from receiving praise for their contributions. That and Apollonia truly appreciated any form of enthusiasm from the young chickens. “Yes, that’s a great example Mr Atreyu-Rehman. He was also trying to blend into the Muggle world so I imagine he would’ve tried to copy their clothing style too. Although Wizards of that age weren’t always the best when it came to those matters” she chuckled. Thankfully Fergersnout barely found herself in the Muggle community as she would’ve stuck out like a sore thumb with her own questionable fashion choices. It couldn’t be helped that she loved bold colours, especially purple. “Speaking of the Hopping Pot, how do you think we could use magic to portray that?” It wasn’t JUST scenery and costumes they had to think about but the potential for special effects too (although she would look to Feirgrund for assistance there, charms were his speciality. )

Fergersnout was surprised that Desiree wasn’t more involved in the drama club as their conversation in the costume closet earlier in the year had indicated that she had some interest in the theatrical arts. What didn’t come as a surprise was her interest in designing the costumes. “Excellent ideas Miss Marchand. Feel free to explore the selection of fabrics we have collected, I look forward to seeing the results.”

She supposed that it shouldn’t be a surprise that an activity that involved several open cans of paint wouldn’t end up in a messy disaster considering the Professors had pre-planned with the tarpaulin. Poor Miss Montmorency looked all flustered. “That’s certainly one way to fill a canvas” she chortled.

Last edited by Lottiepot; 03-03-2024 at 10:48 PM.