View Single Post
Old 03-03-2024, 01:56 AM

Default Meet MadMadamMalfoy!

Happy March, SS! I'm Rhi, and I'm super excited to be your Meet the Mod for the months of March & April!

My Harry Potter journey began back in 1999 - 25 years ago this September (where has the time gone?! ) My teacher read the book aloud to the class, and I've been a hard-core fan since! While I knew about SS since the beginning, I didn't officially join until 2016 due to lack of internet access. I've held several positions over the years, including charms Professor, Gryffindor HoH, deputy headmaster, Diagonal Alley shopkeeper, and mod in the Potterdom & St. Mungo's forums. I'm currently a mod right here in the Newbie forum, and I play the Transfiguration Professor and Ravenclaw HoH in the school rpg.

Outside of Snitchseeker, I'm a doll artist, freelance writer, aspiring disability rights advocate, and proud cat mom. My interests include reading, animation (especially Disney), musical theatre, and travel. Speaking of which, I just arrived in Florida, where I’ll depart for my first ever cruise this Monday.

Feel free to ask me any questions!

Quote:
Ask me a question to get to know me better! (questions about the site or your sorting or posts don't belong here, those should be asked in The Question Thread.)