Thread: Hogsmeade: Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2024, 11:20 PM   #36 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

Alley Proprietor
Mackled Malaclaw

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sydney M. L. Masters
Slytherin
Second Year

Diagon Alley Proprietor:
Caledon Roth
The Leaky Cauldron
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weasley174 View Post
Summer couldn't believe it, like seriously, how had Seven Years gone by so fast, when she had first started at Hogwarts, her mother had told her to enjoy it because time seemed to fly by and she had giggled at it, now though she was wishing she had paid attention as it had happened and this year was the last she would be at the school.

Summer had decided to head into hogsmeade to spend some time whilst she thought about a few things, like what she was going to do after Hogwarts, she hadn't a clue and hadn't really thought about it. Deciding that she would stop for a drink, she wanted somewhere that wasn't crowded so she could think, when she entered though she nearly screamed but managed to stop herself, instead she walked over to Desiree.

Summer, had on a lovely summer dress and her hair was done in a ponytail, she had thought about doing a messy-bun like Desiree had but boy was that a lot of work, at least with a ponytail, all you had to do was tied it up. "Hi Desiree." Summer smiled. "Mind if I joy you?" She stood there waiting for an answer. "And what are you doing?"
Desiree was lost in thought, a half-nibbled scone in one hand and a pamphlet for Monvoisin University in the other, until a familiar voice distracted her. She looked up, her blue eyes lighting up at the sight of her friend. “Hi, Summer! I like your outfit,” she greeted with a smile and an extra princessy wave. “Please do! There’s no way I could eat all this by myself.”

She cleared her pamphlets off one end of the table to give Summer a place to sit. “Tea?” she offered, pouring a cup for her friend. She pondered the question a moment before answering, “Nothing much, just looking over some university pamphlets.”

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...
MadMadamMalfoy is offline   Reply With Quote