Thread: Hogsmeade: Honeydukes
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2024, 10:09 PM   #62 (permalink)
Lottiepot

Alley Proprietor
Graphorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Apollonia Fergersnout
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aurora Ackerly
Ravenclaw
Sixth Year

Diagon Alley Proprietor:
Tessa McKinley
Nesting Occamy Rentals

x12 x6
HeadGirlMC | Treddie & Trixiver <3 | Copy Girl | Katie's Ickle Minion | I love YOU more

Aurora had an extremely positive opinion of the Walles/Bowen family and, had she not had such a close relationship with her own mothers and siblings, would likely have insisted that she be adopted into the family too. She adored being the younger sister though, she idiolised Ariadne to such an extent that she wished to be just like her (except maybe minus the Auror part, that didn’t seem like her cup of tea), but having a whole horde of sisters sounded like an absolute dream.

Tam had always appeared to the Ravenclaw to be the quieter more introverted sister, full of musical talent and internal wisdom that Aurora would never be able to understand. She hoped that her bright and bubbly self wouldn’t scare her off although being used to Anna acting very much the same way - they were soul sisters after all - would likely prepare the younger girl for the bombardment that was about to come her way. “I’m good.. Great in fact! But that’s nothing new really, I’m rarely sad except maybe when everyone is busy and I’m all on my own..” Even then it was more a sense of boredom of being left to entertain herself, she drew energy from others and bounced off of their positive vibes. Her emotional range seemed to teeter somewhere between happy and elated and would never tip to the negative side of the scale which she supposed was a good thing. “How are you?” she asked back. She wasn’t used to such formalities in her conversation but it would be impolite to not ask otherwise.

It was certainly difficult to both pretend like she hadn’t totally over-indulged in confectionary whilst at school and somehow revert herself back to the sugar free alternatives her Ma insisted on. “Not really. She says it’s not good for me and I kinda understand but then it also sucks. She did get a little more lenient whilst pregnant though so maybe her baby brain fog will make her forget about it and I can eat all the Christmas pudding that I want.” Not that she particularly liked the fruit filled tradition, she would much rather indulge in a chocolatey alternative.