Thread: Hogsmeade: Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2024, 10:10 PM   #34 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sydney M. L. Masters
Slytherin
First Year
Default For Liam/Summer ^_^
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

While Desiree had yet to find a Prince Charming of her own, she liked coming to Madame Puddifoot’s. It was usually less crowded than The Three Broomsticks and much nicer than The Hog’s Head! The romantic lace and flower patterned decor was just her taste!

She sat at a table near the window, channeling Jane Porter today in a yellow puff-sleeved dress, purple tie, and white boots. Her dark hair was up in a messy bun with a pen tucked behind her left ear. A cream tea sat before her, and the table was littered with university pamphlets.

Desiree was torn between two schools on opposite sides of the English Channel. She’d always wanted to attend her father’s alma mater, but she didn’t think she could leave her friends! Stay in the UK, or go to France? She thought, absentmindedly spreading jam on a scone.

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...
MadMadamMalfoy is offline   Reply With Quote