Thread: Hogsmeade: Gladrags Wizardwear
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2024, 02:31 AM   #18 (permalink)
SilverTiger

Crumple-Horned Snorkack

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Giselle Barrington
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Teagan Kensington
Slytherin
First Year
x5 x3
Shoe!Girl │ Rebel Ravie │ Confundus Queen │ RP Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysSnapesGirl View Post
Florence heard the shop door open, signaling that someone else had entered the shop, but it was only when they spoke that she finally looked in their direction. She supposed it wasn't a surprise to find one of her older housemates here, especially one who generally seemed to have a decent sense of style like Giselle. It was for that reason that Florence actually gave her suggestion a few moments of thoughtful consideration.

Then she nodded. "I agree." She set the black pair back on the shelf. "Thanks." She had felt a little more inclined toward the silver and white pair, but sometimes it was difficult to really decide when there wasn't a strong feeling. Sometimes a second opinion did help solidify your own. "What are you looking for here?"
She respected the pause for consideration. It was entirely unsurprising, to be honest, and Giselle would have questioned had the younger girl just immediately accepted or declined her input. Although, there was something to be said for a Slytherin not accepting unasked-for advice. There was just as much reason to accept it, in her eyes.

“You’re welcome”, she responded simply, giving the younger girl a smile. Whether it was simple agreement or just being tipped over the edge into the direction she was headed didn’t matter.

“Hm?”, she continued as the next question was asked, with a shrug. “Nothing in particular. Just seeing if there was anything new.”

...It must be exhausting, always rooting for the anti-hero
SilverTiger is offline   Reply With Quote