Thread: Hogsmeade: Gladrags Wizardwear
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2024, 12:28 AM   #17 (permalink)
AlwaysSnapesGirl

St Mungos Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

Clabbert

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ezra Hensley
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Florence Schultz
Slytherin
Fourth Year

x7 x1
Baguette | there is no D in my name | TRAITORclaw | Queenie of Narnia

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverTiger View Post
Did she really need any new clothing? Probably not, but that didn’t stop Giselle from making Gladrags her first stop upon arriving in Hogsmeade. Mum would be disappointed if she didn’t stay aware of current trends, anyhow. Probably. Somebody would be, or maybe it was just that she’d be disappointed in herself. Either way, it was an important stop, as she unwound the Slytherin scarf from around her neck upon beginning to peruse the displays.

No need to overheat after all. Fainting wasn’t appropriate, or at least not when there weren’t any boys nearby to catch her if she did. Not that she ever expected Rome to be in here, but she was open toother options.

The younger housemate didn’t count, but she’d drifted closer to Florence after a moment or two even so. “I’d go for the silver pair, personally, but then I might be biased”, she commented, casting her gaze on the gloves in the younger girl’s hands. Because green and silver, of course. Not any other reason.
Florence heard the shop door open, signaling that someone else had entered the shop, but it was only when they spoke that she finally looked in their direction. She supposed it wasn't a surprise to find one of her older housemates here, especially one who generally seemed to have a decent sense of style like Giselle. It was for that reason that Florence actually gave her suggestion a few moments of thoughtful consideration.

Then she nodded. "I agree." She set the black pair back on the shelf. "Thanks." She had felt a little more inclined toward the silver and white pair, but sometimes it was difficult to really decide when there wasn't a strong feeling. Sometimes a second opinion did help solidify your own. "What are you looking for here?"

together we are dangerous; together with our differences; together we are bolder, braver, stronger
AlwaysSnapesGirl is offline   Reply With Quote