Thread: Hogsmeade: Shrieking Shack
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2024, 05:39 PM   #55 (permalink)
Kolyander

Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
Fourth Year
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Those two were lucky they hadn't tried to drag him into Puddifoot's. Had they tried he may have actually refused to come along on this group gathering. Maybe. There were plenty of shops he was much more easily inclined to step foot into much more willing than that one however. Not that he had to go worrying about that at all today. "She can call it whatever she likes, but that isn't what this is. I'm more than capable of planning dates on my own." Which he already had done, the day just hadn't arrived yet for it, thanks to his twin setting this up first.

"Beelz says hi, well actually she tried to make me bring her along but yeah.. she says hi," Vas told her, his gaze shifting towards the book as Allie put it away. "Whatcha reading about this time?" He hadn't been able to catch a good enough look at it to tell what it was. Logan's question and then Ve's comment made him laugh but only for a moment. "See, I would but even if they did read half as much as we do.. it's likely nothing at all what we would read." His own tone held a clear playfulness as he glanced between Logan and Vera.

There was an immediate eyebrow raise as he eyed the sister for a brief minute. "Boys against girls or.. what, Ve?" He had totally caught and pretty strongly knew what she had wanted to say. A quick glance may have been cast towards Allie to see if she had caught onto that and what her reaction to it was but otherwise, "I'm all for a snowball fight. Allie you want to be on my team or with my sister?"

You are Bread!
Kolyander is offline   Reply With Quote