Thread: Hogsmeade: Gladrags Wizardwear
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2024, 07:44 AM   #16 (permalink)
SilverTiger

Crumple-Horned Snorkack

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Giselle Barrington
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Teagan Kensington
Slytherin
First Year
x5 x3
Shoe!Girl │ Rebel Ravie │ Confundus Queen │ RP Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysSnapesGirl View Post
Purchasing a new pair of gloves was Florence's main goal as she entered the shop, but it certainly wasn't her only one. If they happened to have something else that caught her eye, she wasn't opposed to adding that to her selection too. In fact, she hoped they did. Interesting and pretty new additions to her wardrobe were always welcome.

First, however, she would focus on the gloves. The knit pair she was wearing now were nice enough, but they were also a couple years old. She needed something new. Perhaps even a matching gloves and scarf set? It would depend on the options they had.

Hm...

This pair of black knit gloves with a snowflake on the back were quite charming. But this silver and white pair was also quite lovely. The Slytherin held both of them up, one pair in each hand, eyes scanning back and forth between them as she tried to make her decision.
Did she really need any new clothing? Probably not, but that didn’t stop Giselle from making Gladrags her first stop upon arriving in Hogsmeade. Mum would be disappointed if she didn’t stay aware of current trends, anyhow. Probably. Somebody would be, or maybe it was just that she’d be disappointed in herself. Either way, it was an important stop, as she unwound the Slytherin scarf from around her neck upon beginning to peruse the displays.

No need to overheat after all. Fainting wasn’t appropriate, or at least not when there weren’t any boys nearby to catch her if she did. Not that she ever expected Rome to be in here, but she was open toother options.

The younger housemate didn’t count, but she’d drifted closer to Florence after a moment or two even so. “I’d go for the silver pair, personally, but then I might be biased”, she commented, casting her gaze on the gloves in the younger girl’s hands. Because green and silver, of course. Not any other reason.

...It must be exhausting, always rooting for the anti-hero
SilverTiger is offline   Reply With Quote