Thread: Ground Floor: Great Hall
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2024, 10:09 PM   #5 (permalink)
Harron Peasley
Dark Force Defense League

Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Reuben Albert Darcy-Stemp
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Billie Love Stemp
Gryffindor
Third Year
x3
Sarah thinks I'm cute | Shan's safe space.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emzily View Post
By this point, Solomon had an obscene amount of food on his plate which was barely touching the sides. He was so pleased to be completely unaware of everyone around him.

But the sudden presence of Reuben made Solomon feel quite awkward about having the ridiculous amount of food in his mouth that he did. He quickly swallowed and wiped his face with a napkin, as he thought about what Reuben had said.

He absolutely had a large piece of red lettuce stuck between his two front top teeth.

Which was WEIRD, because Solomon would never willingly put lettuce in his mouth.

I haven’t perfected the colour changing charm to use on my robes yet.” He attempted a joke. More so he couldn’t be bothered. If a Hufflepuff had a problem with him sitting here then Solomon would give them a piece of his mind! “My table is boring.” He explained.

What other reason would he have to sit here, hmmmmmmmm????
What some may have called an obscene amount of food looked perfectly respectable to Reuben. He didn't bat an eyelid at it as he sat down and began to emulate the boy opposite him - by also piling as much onto his plate as physically possible.

Reuben was stupid. This was a well known fact. As such, he didn't understand that Solomon was joking and so he blinked, a small crease appearing between his eyes. "Why do you need the colour changing charm?" The idea that it had something to do with being sat at the Hufflepuff table went right over his head. "You are allowed to sit here, you know." Like, if Sol was trying to get into trouble, this was NOT the way to go about it.

Spares a glance at the Slytherin table and, not seeing Bonwen, nods his agreement. "Super boring. You don't have me there." Beams widely and stuffs some potato into his mouth, before spotting the lettuce in Solomon's teeth. Starts gesturing wildly with his fork at the other boys mouth.

He'd understand what he was trying to say whilst his mouth was full, surely.

⇀ Standing now, calling all the people here to see the show_____________________________
Calling for my demons now to let me go ↽