View Single Post
Old 01-27-2024, 05:24 PM   #22 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Fourth Year

x12 x12
Default Team: Ary/Bry/Emmie ; Points =400
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

The moment his answer left his mouth, Ary felt a slight competitiveness flame spring up in his chest. He knew immediately where it came from: he might not be dad Aditya’s biological son but the man’s integral role in his life no doubt rubbed off on him. After all, how many times had he watched his dad get competitive as a pro Gobstones player? What about the tales he had heard about his dad’s determination to outdo himself in Gobstones and Dueling Club at Hogwarts?

So, for a minute when Emma mentioned the Pepperup Potion, he wondered if he had been on the right track with his own answer. He was certain Chicken Soup was not the answer even if logically, soup definitely was helpful in making one feel better. “Only one person,’’ Ary whispered in response to Bry’s answer. He grinned when she patted his arm and he lightly bumped her shoulder in response. “I hope so.” He wanted to do his best for his team.

And he was rewarded with Carton confirming his answer was correct. Ary was thrilled, but he was already preparing for the next question…

Which happened to be an easy one!

“I know this!’’ the Slytherin told Emmie and Bry, excitement written all over his face. Bry got a knowing look because how often had the two of them witnessed this particular creature emerging from an egg at the Atreyu-Rehman Hippogriff/Dragon Reserve? “I promise the two of you will have a go at the next question.” He couldn't resist a creature one! Creatures were his love! With that, his left hand slapped at the buzzer. “What is a Hippogriff?”

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺