View Single Post
Old 08-18-2023, 03:47 PM   #24 (permalink)
Lottiepot

Alley Proprietor
Graphorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Apollonia Fergersnout
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aurora Ackerly
Ravenclaw
Sixth Year

Diagon Alley Proprietor:
Tessa McKinley
Nesting Occamy Rentals

x12 x6
HeadGirlMC | Treddie & Trixiver <3 | Copy Girl | Katie's Ickle Minion | I love YOU more

Unfortunately Elias made a habit of being easy to wind up and therefore the number of ‘enemies’ he was able to make in a short period of time was alarmingly large for a child of such a young age. He didn’t take being wound up too well and would either bark back with all the might of a Chihuahua or go running off to Mum if he got overly upset. Not that he’d EVER admit that. “But nothing in here is remotely FUNNY. In fact everything is stupid and childish and pointless.” In his opinion anyway. Why anyone needed Nosebleed Nougat or Frog Spawn soap was beyond him. “You were laughing at the word ‘poo’?” NOW he was definitely judging her immaturity. Sadly Eli did not share in her chuckle.

The only time that Elias truly acted like a child was when in the company of Dragons. His eyes would light up like.. well like a kid in a sweet shop and his face be filled with an expression of endless awe. His Great Uncle Nathan had taken them to a reserve recently and it had blown his mind.

One of Elias’ pet peeves was being told to ‘lighten up’. It was something he heard from his brother and he definitely didn’t need to hear it from a girl he had never met before. His eyes narrowed a fraction at her question, annoyed that she even dared to utter it. “No.” Came his simple and yet completely obvious answer. The only things he wanted to be taught were whatever their Professors had to say in order to breeze through his education with perfect grades. Elias had a m b i t i o n s you see and no distractions were getting in HIS way.

He supposed he could introduce himself though. There was no harm in an unknown knowing who he was. “Elias Greenwood.” Second son to Carlos Greenwood, Grandson to patriarch Ewan Greenwood. In other words big scary family with far too much influence in particular aspects of the Wizarding World.