View Single Post
Old 08-17-2023, 02:21 AM   #25 (permalink)
Waddles

Re'em

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sophia Svensson #556B2F
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eulalia Walles (#F48037)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year
Constant Vigilance! O_O AWAKE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holmesian Feline View Post
There were plenty of things to be excited about in the various shops and carts within Diagon Alley. Olivanders was a particular point for some of her family as her brother Ari would be getting his first wand for the upcoming term. Now Nadia herself had slipped off to one of her favorite places….Quality Quidditch supplies. Sooooon. Not sure where she wanted to begin in today’s wanderings at first, eventually made her way towards the magazines where she noticed a fellow girl from her year.

“Anything particularly interesting?” she questioned, her own gaze passing over the many covers displayed there.
Sophia turned to see who'd spoken, purposefully slowly though (she didn't want to hit anything with her pigtails). Spotting a girl from her year who she thought was a...Ravenclaw? One of those in a tower. With sunlight. She smiled and shrugged.

"Quidditch is always interesting," she pointed out. A fact which, unfortunately, didn't help with her decision-making process. "I usually go for Seeker Weekly, but... I don't think I'm going to be a seeker." She just wasn't speedy enough. "Which do you read?"