View Single Post
Old 08-16-2023, 10:03 PM   #4 (permalink)
Charely Potter
St. Mungo's Mod
WWW Mod

Doxy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ean Zoilo Feirgrund
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kion Baltasar Ingebretson
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry Department Head:
Firash Grunt
Games & Sports
x8 x7
• HuffleStud • Knight of The Zodiac • Manly Beard-Grower • Cicatrice de Harry •

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic Witch View Post
This was excting! Summer was here and Maria was going on a DATE with her boyfriend and her daddys and Emari wouldn't be around. So fun and relaxing to say the least. A growing girl like her needed her space with her boyfriend among others. Maria was also curious to hear if Kion had been up to anything special yet or if gobstones tryout still lay in the future. Spotting her boyfriend, sitting over by the counter Maria beamed warmly to herself as she headed over to him. "Hi Kion!" she called out as she got close enough to lean in for a peck on the cheek. "Have you tried out for junior gobstones yet?" Letting her eyes dart over the Fortescue menu she asked "Have you ordered yet? We could share a bowl of some new icecream flavour if you want?"

Kion was quite happy. He had been dating Maria for over a year now. It would be two years in October, which he found hard to believe such time had passed. It felt like yesterday he was working the nerve to ask her out. He liked her family, they were nice and lively and all compared to his quiet household. But he also liked the moments with just her alone. So here they would have a first proper date of the summer.

and didn't have to wait long at all, as he turned after the sound of her sweet voice, "Hiya Maria," Kion smiled brightly. He too returned the kiss on her cheek after which warmed his face even more so. "I did! I should hear back soon on if I made the team." He felt good about his chances. "Did you try out for U17 Quidditch?" He knew she would do well if she tried out. "Not yet, I was thinking about Cookies n' Cauldron cakes flavored or something I hadn't tried before. Did you have a flavor in mind that we could share?" He would fine with anything, except the stuff on "For the Brave of Heart" section. Not that he expected Maria to pick from that section. They shared proper taste buds in common.

Charely Potter is offline   Reply With Quote