View Single Post
Old 08-16-2023, 09:52 PM   #21 (permalink)
Emzily

Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Molly Wyndham #cf4269
Ravenclaw
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Solomon Duck
Slytherin
Seventh Year

x5 x2
Raspberry Jam | #ChocolateFrogFamous | Ultimate Fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lottiepot View Post
What a ridiculous question. Who did this girl think she was, a celebrity?! Even if she WAS Elias would have absolutely no interest in her fame whatsoever. His interests lay in pursuits of the academic kind, he’d be much more likely to want the autograph of a famous duellist or a champion Wizards Chess player.

The look that had been somewhat of an interested ponder switched quickly to a scowl. “Who said I was looking at you?” he snapped back. Yes he might’ve been but for all she knew he was watching the person behind her or looking at the display of oddities to her left. What had begun as curiosity for the girl who was similar to him in that her excitement wasn’t nauseatingly over-the-top like the rest of these students had now morphed into an uptight and defensive attitude.

There was some truth about not seeing a Muggleborn before though as the Greenwoods, at least his branch of the tree, didn’t associate themselves with Muggles often. “Collecting autographs is for little children and obsessed fans” And NOT for mature mini-adults that he considered himself to be.
What was really ridiculous was this boys attitude. Who pooped in his cornflakes this morning? Seriously?!

Octavia’s mouth parted a little and she looked the boy up and down, silently judging him. “I’m not blind,” she began, “you were staring right at me, for ages, and I want to know why.” Even if it was because he thought she was pretty, she wanted to know. Although given his manner, it would end with a go away anyway. She did start to get a little nervous about whether it was to do with her blood status, as from readings of magical history she had recently done, there were some pure blooded families still out there that had problems with others like herself.

But saying that - Octavia felt confident she could win against this guy.

But we are children.” Sorry to burst your bubble there, “and actually, I would consider collecting autographs - or collecting anything, such as stamps or plushies - to be a very age appropriate activity for us right now.” You wouldn’t catch any child younger than themselves at a concert trying to pin a celebrity down.

Octavia wasn’t particularly interested in collecting anything. But she did like to go crazy buying London merch whenever she was in the big city. It was all about the I heart London, and she certainly had stocked up on a couple of items during their trip today.

_________________throwing a line out to sea to see if I can catch a dream
Emzily is offline   Reply With Quote