View Single Post
Old 08-14-2023, 06:12 PM   #18 (permalink)
Emzily

Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Molly Wyndham #cf4269
Ravenclaw
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Solomon Duck
Slytherin
Seventh Year

x5 x2
Raspberry Jam | #ChocolateFrogFamous | Ultimate Fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lottiepot View Post
Elias Greenwood had absolutely NO intention of visiting Weasley’s. In his opinion (which of course was the right one) the shop was immature and served no real purpose in the Wizarding World other than to irritate those on the receiving end of the ‘jokes’.

If there was one thing that Eli absolutely hated it was being laughed at or made fun of and being the centre of a practical joke was likely to push his temper over the edge.

Something had attracted him over that afternoon, call it curiosity perhaps? Or maybe he just wanted to stand in the corner and judge every child who happened to cross his path. To his surprise there was another child, a girl, whose expression looked about as unimpressed as his own did. The eleven year old found himself watching her for a while trying to figure out who she was.

What family did she belong to? Was she a first year too? What was she reading that she found so amusing?

He might’ve been staring for long enough that she would notice him there.

Who even thought of these products? More to the point, why would someone buy them and find a reason to use them? Although she quite liked the idea of the punching telescope which was nearby, as she traced her finger along the price tag. Yep, she was definitely going to choose that over U-No-Poo.

Once Octavia was finally over the humiliation of her giggle!blunder, and satisfied that no one saw or noticed, in her peripheral vision she caught a glimpse of some CREEPOZOID gawking at her. She stared at him for a few moments, becoming more and more stressed about it the longer she dragged it out without saying anything.

It just had to be done.

"What? Would you like my autograph?" Her voice was raised enough so that the boy would definitely hear her. Had he never seen a muggle-born before? Was something about her behaviour making it obvious? Because Octavia was one thousand percent trying to blend in here, although laughing at poo products wasn't a good start.

And this punching telescope was about to face its first victim as Octavia picked one up off the shelf.

_________________throwing a line out to sea to see if I can catch a dream
Emzily is offline   Reply With Quote