Thread: Hogsmeade: Gladrags Wizardwear
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2023, 01:44 PM   #14 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Fourth Year

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Her Ray of Sunshine! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
This was just a fact and she was glad that her partners both understood this, mainly Liv. Keigh was sure that there would be times in their lives though that she was going to need Liv more than anyone else or that she might need Charlie. It all really depended on the situation but right now, well she was very happy that she had her girlfriend at her side.

No one tell her this, otherwise she might go and try to get it added onto her name! Being colorful made her feel happy and happiness was also very much a Keighley thing.

Huh?! Now why, her Raven was calling out to her like that she didn't know (since she was literally right beside her still hehe) but the excitement in her voice was lovely. The blonde turned her head to see what was being shown to her and her eyes lite up brightly at the sight of it. "It's shiny and shimmer and-and.." Her hand reached out to gently touch the scarf, rubbing the material between her fingers. "Silky soft! It's beautiful!" The color pattern was fairly simple with only two colors but two that normally weren't paired together often. Oh, yes. She liked this one very much.

It was all because of Liv’s own excitement that made her call out. Woops! A huge sorry to anyone who may have thought she was being too loud and obnoxious. Her attention was too much on Keighley, though, to be properly caring about what anyone else might be thinking. She was busy watching her little Puff light up. Olivia couldn’t help but grin at that and Keigh’s reaction. “Right? I don’t think I’d want to ever stop wearing it.” She turned her attention back to the rack, another scarf was extracted from the mix.

“This one’s for you!” See? They both can sport identical scarves now! “Do you see anything else you might want?” Because at the moment, Liv didn’t. “By the way, the scarf -and anything else - is my treat to you.” Spoiling the love of her life? Yes, Olivia enjoyed doing that to the maximum and planned on doing this for the rest of their lives together.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote