Thread: Hogsmeade: Shrieking Shack
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2023, 11:15 PM   #33 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Fourth Year

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Tam! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelliephone View Post
The little Ravenclaw had nothing in which to compare Dynah's personality too, so the lack of chatting that was the usual for the girl was not something she was privvy to. In fact, her personality currently just seemed as polite and words as much of a need-to-speak basis as Tam usually treated them. Though this was certainly a different scenario for her, as much as it was for Dynah even if she was unaware of the fact.

Pulling out her wand, she shrunk her cello so she could put it protectively in her pocket before moving closer to the other girl to inspect the instrument more. "They chose really well. I love the detailing on it." She wasn't usually a floral girl herself, but the hand painted touch was beautiful no matter the design. "Did you do that yourself or did it come like that?" She looked up from the instrument to the Hufflepuff and offered a smile. "And have you been playing long?" It was a lot of questions, but she was curious to know now that she had met another classical instrument aficionado. She was sure there were others too, but she hadn't been bold enough to introduce herself and find them so... Dynah was the first.

And Tam was maybe a bit too excited about it. Sorry new hopefully friend.

Feeling very much like Aryan with regard to his mostly silent persona, Dynah watched as Tamara shrank her cello and pocketed it. Did she always do that? Dy’s expression was most likely a questioning one which was a good thing since the question was stuck in her throat. Also, this was a first; her being unable to speak, that is.

Tamara moving closer was not helpful, by the way. The Hufflepuff tried to zone in on the violin by staring pretty hard at it. Words. She needed words. She cleared her throat, hoping that would help. “Thanks.” Merlin! Why did she sound as though she was croaking; like a frog? Cue another bit of throat clearing. “They always choose the perfect stuff for my siblings and I.” That was better. Her voice wasn’t quite as strong and bubbly as it usually was but this was an improvement. At least Dy could lift her eyes to meet Tamara’s again. “I wish I was this artistic, then I wouldn’t have had to bug the dads to get someone to get the painting done.”

The other question made her face light up. “Since I was seven! So about five years! What about you? And do you plan on doing it for a career?” Dynah had questions too, new friend! Because, yes, they had the love for string instruments in common. That made them friends.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote