Thread: Hogsmeade: Zonko's Joke Shop
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2023, 02:06 AM   #28 (permalink)
Waddles

Re'em

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sophia Svensson #556B2F
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eulalia Walles (#F48037)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year
Constant Vigilance! O_O AWAKE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post

Anna, naturally, did not try to keep Little Lizard captured when she started to wiggle free. At least here she didn't have to worry about loss of tail!

"Good guess," she giggled while hooking her arm around her little cousin's. Her free hand, and arm since they were attached, went to rummage through the oversized pockets of her coat for a very wrinkly bit of parchment with her own loopy handwriting on it. It was, if you could catch enough of a glance at it, was a checklist of sorts with hearts for ticking off instead of squares or circles. "I'm here to go on an adventure with you, of course. Here on this list are fantastical artefacts waiting to be discovered to help you get better acquainted with all the wonders and perks that are Hogsmeade Weekends!" Paper in hand, the third year attempted to smooth it out against her stomach. "That is...if you think you're brave enough to handle it..." she added with a playful smirk and overly exaggerated wiggly brows. "I mean...the first thing on the list is to find something yellow..." she mused with an eager glance around the shop.
Lally wished she was surprised Anna had another adventure for her, but she really wasn't. And after exploring Diagon Alley together, she was almost enthused for a pseudo-guided tour of Hogsmeade. She raised her eyebrows, her best attempt at faking apathy about the idea. "I don't know, Anna..." she started, reeeeally trying to seem disinterested.

She was terrible at this fake apathy, though.

Soon enough, Eulalia was leaning in to see the parchment for herself. "Something yellow?" She dug in her pocket, pulling out a pair of Hufflepuff-yellow mittens. But...she supposed if it was something she already had, that wasn't in the spirit of adventure. Instead, she glanced around the shop, looking for the slightest hint of yellow packaging. She pointed at the NO DUNGBOMBS sign. "Like that?" she looked back to her cousin for approval.