Thread: Food Court: Hangout Area
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2023, 04:21 PM   #5 (permalink)
Lottiepot

Alley Proprietor
Graphorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Apollonia Fergersnout
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aurora Ackerly
Ravenclaw
Sixth Year

Diagon Alley Proprietor:
Tessa McKinley
Nesting Occamy Rentals

x12 x6
HeadGirlMC | Treddie & Trixiver <3 | Copy Girl | Katie's Ickle Minion | I love YOU more

It didn’t take long before Allie was joined by another employee. The young blonde smiled up at her new companion shaking her head. “Of course not,” she replied moving her bag and the wedding magazine that she was browsing from the sofa next to her to make a little more room for him. Thankfully Allie wasn’t particularly precious about her personal space either which made her perfectly suited to her career working with children. She placed her drink down on the table in front of her and looked at the man further.

Was it her or did he look just slightly familiar? “Did you go to Hogwarts?” she asked. It might’ve been an obvious question considering they were in the British Ministry and a lot of the employees probably attended Hogwarts but still. “I feel like I recognise your face.” A much younger version albeit considering she graduated in 2104 but Allie’s memory was pretty good and she often found herself helping out the younger years. Seven years ago was still a long time though and it may have been that she was incredibly mistaken.