Thread: Hogsmeade: Gladrags Wizardwear
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2023, 05:01 PM   #10 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Fourth Year

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Girlfriend! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
These dates were a breathe of fresh air at the end of the week and a time to have fun and relax together, away from their studies and the confides of the castle and its grounds. Keighley was glad that Liv was very understanding when it came to Jude, as much as she loved her girlfriend.. and it was a whole ton, no one could come between her and her brother. Their time together wasn't much anymore and Keigh really looked forward to it whenever she got the chance. As it was, she was doing her very best to balance her time between everyone so that no one felt like they weren't getting enough time with her. Sometimes, this was easier said than done but she managed.

A matching pair of scarves?! The girlfriend was speaking her language now! "That would be so cute!" Yes, please! "You know as well as anyone that I love color in my wardrobe and that I like matching with others whenever a chance arises for me to do so! We can wear our matching scarves out on our dates!" Walks with her towards the scarves, arm in arm, happily humming a random little tune.

Olivia didn’t even share that tight of a relationship with her brother, Oliver Jnr. But that was fine, their relationship was a rather decent one and it wasn’t as though their parents had to worry about the siblings wanting to throttle each other every second. Still, there was a massive amount of respect of Keighley and Jude’s relationship even if Olivia had resigned herself that there were going to be times that Keigh might need Jude over anyone else; even her. And certainly even Charlie, a thought which pleased her immensely

It came as no surprise that her Little Hufflepuff liked the idea. Liv could not help but smile at the enthusiasm that filled the air as a result of the suggestion. “That I know all too well,’’ the Ravenclaw chirped, thinking of all of the colourful stuff the girlfriend usually wore. “Then we’d better find a brightly coloured pair for us today!” She was already rummaging through the stock. “Maybe something with glitter… or sequins…” In other words, something shiny.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote